Acoustic enclosures for swimming pool pump and filter equipment since 1987.
The Filter Box Company specialises in manufacturing high quality covers for pool pump and filter equipment. Our filter boxes use only the highest quality materials and are designed with the assistance of an acoustic engineer to reduce noise levels from pool pumps and motors by up to 80%. Our pool filter covers can be supplied Australia wide.
The Filter Box Company is a Trade Only supplier. If you are unable to purchase through your local reseller please contact us.
CHECK THESE MAJOR BENEFITS
- Fully checked and verified by the Australian Made campaign as 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Reduce filter noise by up to 80% see acoustic report.
- Save up to $500 a year on electricity. See brochure
- Help protect children from dangerous electrical and mechanical equipment
- Conceal and protect your expensive investment from the damaging effects of sunlight and rain
- Available in a wide range of colours and sizes
- High level of access provided by the large front mounted door and by the hinged lid
- The Filter Box Company uses only the highest quality materials from the most reputable Australian suppliers to produce an overall superior product.
Many local councils require your pool filter to be enclosed in a suitable housing before they will approve your pool. Check your plan to see if your council makes this requirement.
The Filter Box Company.
The easy way to cover-up poolside clutter.
THE FILTER BOX is designed to enclose not just the motor but the ENTIRE EQUIPMENT including the filter, motor, pump and electrical accessories.
Constructed from long-lasting Bluescope Galvabond steel each Filter Box is then given the additional protection of an attractive powder-coated finish.
The Filter Box Company has been designed with the assistance of an acoustic engineer and all models are fitted with a sound absorbing acoustic lining. Carefully calculated ventilation openings are incorporated into the design with the addition of internal baffles to further enhance noise reduction. Copies of our acoustic engineers report are available on request.